Visions and Values
At Ribbleton Avenue Infant School we are using our whole school Vision and Values to inspire us all to be the best we can be.
Our mission is:
- Provide a safe and secure environment.
- Create a varied and challenging learning experience.
- Celebrate achievements of all.
- Encourage every child to become thoughtful and independent.
- Work in partnership with parents, carers and our community.
- Respect and value all customs and beliefs.
Our school Values are...
Respect- Every person has a voice. We listen to each other. We are polite, kind and considerate. We take care of our school and our environment.
- Equality & Friendship- We treat each other fairly! We are friends.
- Pride-we take great pride in our presentation, our work and most importantly ourselves.
- Good Citizen- we make positive contributions to school society and beyond.
- Ribbleton Award-This award is for children who have achieved the 4 school values.
To celebrate when we have demonstrated our 4 Values we have 4 different coloured certificates and all our children are working on collecting all 4 over the year.
People Who Inspire Us.
Our children in Year 2 recently took part in a survey about Being Inspired. We had some interesting questions to answer which asked us:
- Who/What would we like to be when we were older?
- What values are important to us?
- Who inspires us?
In Year 2, when we grow up, we would like to be:
- Headteachers and teachers
- Have an epic YouTube channel
- Car Washer
- The Mayor
- Ice cream man
- To travel the world and give poor people money
- Britain Got Talent judge
- Clothes designers/Hijab Designer
- Fire fighter
- Karate professional
We think it is important to have the following values:
- Never give up
- Thinking of others before ourselves
- Have strong beliefs
People who inspire us:
- Our Teachers
- Our Friends
- Our Parents
- The Police